The Just Jigsaws factory is located on the Meadow Lane Ind. Est. near Alfreton railway station.
The factory was built in 1989 and we were the first to occupy the building in June of that year. We have added some extensions over the years as well as putting in new extraction equipment. The production space is all on one level. We store component materials on racks and our prints are in a temperature controlled room. The fret saws we use to cut the puzzles were last made circa 1953 and we maintain them in house. Most of the machinery we use was brought here from our Luton factory when we relocated.
To minimise lifting and carrying we have made trolleys out of top boards that protect the sheet materials when delivered to us. Our production line has been routinely improved to be as efficient as possible with little waste. In the 1990’s we were making up to 10,000 jigsaws a week when the big retail chains stocked quality wooden jigsaws. We now produce between 2,000 and 5,000 per week. A quality product is the core of our business and we have quality people and quality machinery to achieve this.